Ottawa Life Coach
- Certified Life Coach
- Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
- Strategic Intervention Coach
- Time Line Therapist
- Neuro Linguistics Practitioner
- Yoga Tune Up Teacher
- Personal Training Specialist
I come from generations of small business owners in the ByWard Market.
I’m a certified coach and personal trainer, entrepreneur, mother, public speaker and community partner.
I’m an advocate for change in how we view and understand what it means to be healthy, happy and to live a great life.
Like many of you, throughout my life, I have experienced deep physical and emotional pain.
With courage, love and coaching:
- I survived a serious disease – against the odds
- I eliminated my debilitating chronic pain and inflammation
- I now have 20 years of experience in natural health
- I’ve lost over 50 pounds and replaced it with lean muscle mass and a positive body image
- After 18 years as a single parent, I found a soulmate relationship
- I now have a life and lifestyle that I am proud of
- A career that I love
- A home environment that I wouldn’t change for the world
- And I continue to help my son rise in his Autism, everyday
I have done the work that was needed to change many areas of my life; I’ve helped my parents, family, friends and thousands of customers do the same.
Now, I want to help you do the same.
I am a dedicated public servant and I was struggling with work-life balance. I came in to see Martine for the purpose of getting healthy. I had high hopes for a different approach and I wasn’t disappointed. I started seeing a positive impact and results from the beginning. We addressed and made some lasting changes to my physical activity and to my nutrition but I also made some changes in my career and in my relationships. Martine softly and consistently reminded me to be kind to myself. I felt supported as she helped to facilitate some big changes in my life. Today, almost everything is different and better. Martine was a big part of the solution. Our work together created a ripple effect that is on-going even after our sessions. The words breakthrough and transformational both come to mind!
Advisor Federal Government, Ottawa, ON
As a Certified Life, Health and Nutrition Coach and Personal Trainer, my focus is your overall quality of life and kindness to yourself.
Some clients come to me with a specific goal in mind, others lack clarity and need a little, or a lot of help.
- Lack of clarity or direction
- Stress and anxiety
- Low energy levels
- Depression or low self-esteem
- Body image
- Chronic pain
- Lack of mobility
- A new beginning
- Participate in your favorite activities
- Spend more time outdoors or on adventures
- Enjoy quality time with your family and friends
- Live well and feel great in your everyday life at home, at school or at work
I first came to Martine because I was having long-standing back issues and I had just found out I was pregnant. I lacked the knowledge and motivation to get started but that changed when I found Martine on social media. Evidently, I could not have gone through pregnancy without Martine and she is still a key aspect of my postpartum recovery. I love everything about being coached by Martine. I no longer wake up in pain and feeling scared to move. I feel better physically and realize that along the way, she coached me in all areas of my life. I can hear her words of wisdom and encouragement when I move through my day, which has helped me stay motivated. She has also put her network at my disposal, helping me build an extended support team that I cherish. I will forever be grateful we crossed paths when I needed it the most and Martine’s teachings will stay with me indefinitely.
Communications Manager, Ottawa, ON
Get started, download my free guide.
I want to share my years of personal and professional experience with you.
If I had known what I know now; I’m here to help you save some valuable time because time is everything. Move, eat, rest, play, love, breathe and connect.
You are worthy.
The future is now.